Sunday, October 3, 2010

Just Do It

Finally a company that is embracing the curves a woman has. I hate when I see a company that specializes in work out clothes and exercise but not every woman is designed to look like the models in those campaigns.  Many people don't realize that when you work out yes you will get smaller but your muscles will grow and get bigger and stronger, like your butt and thighs. I myself am muscular and have big thighs from playing sports and working out but that doesn't make me fat or anything less than the models in the advertisments.

I am very happy with Nike with campaigning this because I believe companies need to start using models that look like the average woman and not some person who people may strive to look like but will never get there because their body is not designed to look like that. Woman should be proud of their strength and muscles, like the Venus sisters who still manage to look femine.

This ad is simple but gets to the point and I think it stands out from all the other advertisments with out drawing too much attention to the company. I think Nike did an excellent job keeping this advertisment fresh and new but still using the same slogan "Just Do It" as all their other ads have.

Well done Nike, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment